E2 Visa

The E-2  visa (popularly known as E2 visa or entrepreneur visa) is a person who is a citizen of one of the Treaty Countries who wishes to enter into the U.S. for the purpose of setting up a business or managing a U.S. business.

You will need to invest money into the U.S. Business and the business cannot be a marginal enterprise.

The E2 visa is quite popular and allows to holder the right to live in the US working for their business. The family members can also live and work in the US.

Initial visa is granted between 2 – 5 years and can be renewed indefinitely so long as the business remains in operation.

We can help with the following

  • Your E2 Visa application and process
  • Advising on how to set up an E2 business
  • Your spouse’s E2 Visa application
  • E2 Visa application for your children