Green Cards

A green card also known as a permanent resident card permits the holder the right to live and work permanently in the United States (this is similar to the UK version of Indefinite leave to remain).

Most people will qualify for a green card either through family relations, employment or investment. The most common is through marriage to a US citizen.

If you are considering Emigrating to the United States, if you are looking for US immigration attorney or US immigration lawyer we can provide all your US immigration needs.

The following services are offers relating to Green Cards.

Applications for:

  • those who are married to US citizens
  • those who are married to US greed card holders
  • parents of US citizens
  • adult children of US citizens
  • adult children, Green card holders
  • Brothers and sisters of US citizens

We also help with:

  • K1- Fiancé visa
  • EB 5 – investment green card
  • All other EB green cards for various types of employment