L1 Visa

The L1 visa allows a foreign company to transfer an executive or manager (this can be the owner) to a U.S office, branch or affiliate company. This is known as the L1-A visa.

The l1 visa lawyer in London can also be used to transfer a person with specialized skills from a foreign office to the US office or branch. This is known as the L1-B visa.

Many small foreign companies (like small UK entrepreneurs and ventures) us the L1-New Office to break into the US market.  The Owner or manager can be transferred to the US using the L1 visa to set up a U.S office for their business.  

The good thing about the L1 visa is that there is no need for a large financial outlay so long as it can be shown that the new U.S Office can be supported by the foreign company.

Period of Stay

An L1 employee can stay in the US for a maximum of 7 years.  the good thing however, the L1-A visa holder can apply for a green card once the U.S business has been successfully established and is doing business for profit.

We can help with the following L1 Visa Lawyer in London

  • L1-A visa for new offices
  • L1-A visa for established offices
  • L1-B visa for employees holding specialized skills or knowledge
  • Green card petition for L1-A employees