CALL US ON : 0151 650 6480 or 0845 230 9540

L1 Visa

The L1 visa allows a foreign company to transfer an executive or manager (this can be the owner) to a U.S office, branch or affiliate company. This is known as the L1-A visa.

The L1 Visa can also be used to transfer a person with specialized skills from a foreign office to the US office or branch. This is known as the L1-B visa.

Many small foreign companies (like smail UK entrepreneurs and ventures) us the L1-New Office to break into the US market.  The Owner or manager can be transferred to the US using the L1 visa to set up a U.S office for their business.  

The good thing about the L1 visa is that there is no need for a large financial outlay so long as it can be shown that the new U.S Office can be supported by the foreign company.

Period of Stay

An L1 employee can stay in the US for a maximum of 7 years.  the good thing however, the L1-A visa holder can apply for a green card once the U.S business has been successfully established and is doing business for profit.

We can help with the following L1 Visa services

  • L1-A visa for new offices
  • L1-A visa for established offices
  • L1-B visa for employees holding specialized skills or knowledge
  • Green card petition for L1-A employees

Find our services by searching with any of the following keywords on the popular search engines: Immigration solicitors, immigration lawyers, immigration solicitor, immigration lawyer, Immigration, immigration UK, UK immigration, UK Spouse visa, illegal immigrants, illegal immigrants in UK, immigration advice, immigration rules, illegal immigration, immigration solicitors London, British citizenship, immigration law, Spouse visa, discretionary leave to remain, indefinite leave to remain

We can provide immigration services in: Abbey Wood, Acton, Addington, Arkley, Balham, Barking, Barnes, Barnet, Beckenham, Bermondsey, Blackheath, Brentford, Carshalton, Charlton, Chigwell, Chingford, Chislehurst, Clerkenwell, Colindale, Cricklewood, Crystal Palace, Deptford, Edgware, Edmonton, Elephant & Castle, Elstree, Eltham, Finchley, Finsbury, Finsbury Park, Friern Barnet, Fulham, Golders Green, Greenford, Hackbridge, Hampstead, Hanwell, Harlesden, Harrow on the Hill, Harrow Weald, Hayes, Highbury, Highgate, Holborn, Hornsey, Isleworth, Kentish Town, Kenton, Kew, Kew Gardens, Kings Cross, Kingsbury, Kingston upon Thames, Knightsbridge, Leyton, Mayfair, Mill Hill, Mitcham, Mottingham, New Eltham, Nine Elms, North Woolwich, Northolt, Paddington, Palmers Green, Perivale, Plumstead, Ponders End, Preston, Purley, Saint Marylebone, Shadwell, Shepherds Bush, Shoreditch, Sidcup, Southall, Southgate, Stanmore, Stepney, Streatham, Surbiton, Teddington, The Hyde, Thornton Heath, Tolworth, Tottenham, Totteridge, Victoria, Wallington, Wanstead, Welling, West Ham, West Wickham, West Wimbledon, Whetstone, Willesden, Winchmore Hill, Woodford, Woodford Green, Worcester Park, Wickford and several other areas

We are one of the leading immigration solicitors and lawyers and we provide immigration advice and assistance to the public in: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Birmingham, Buckinghamshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumbria, Cambridgeshire, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincoln, London, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Surrey, Sussex, Suffolk, Somerset, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Wales, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire- all across the United Kingdom.