CALL US ON : 0151 650 6480 or 0845 230 9540

Welcome to US Immigration Lawyers London

Our site is exclusively dedicated to UK residents and their families wishing to relocate to the United States of America . However if you’re abroad and are not resident in the UK we will consider your inquiry

US immigration and Visa law is an extremely complicated field and it is very easy for the ill informed to do irreparable damage to their Visa or immigration chances by a poorly prepared or ill advised application.

At Lardel Law, we have one of the very few dual qualified attorneys’ vastly experienced in immigration law, she practices both US and UK immigration law. She is admitted to the rolls of solicitor in England and Wales regulated by the solicitor’s regulation authority. She is also admitted as an attorney to the California Bar and practices immigration law throughout the 50states of America.

You need an experienced immigration lawyer to help you through the minefield of US immigration or Visa applications. Your application would be handled by a professional attorney

As a British Citizen our Immigration Attorney understands the desires and ethos of British Citizens wishing to relocate to the United States and vice versa

We have a dedicated UK mailing centre and phone lines to make it affordable and less stressful for UK citizens in dealing with their US immigration matters.

Lardel Law caters for business clients in vast industries such as legal, technology, consultancy , sales and manufacturing. We represent small- and medium-sized companies on a full range of temporary and permanent visa issues.

We also assist individuals and families who desire to move to the United States either through family-sponsored immigration or via employed or visits.

We assist client with various types of immigration visas , including but not limited to

  • Family-based immigrant visas
    • Green cards for spouses, children and grandchildren under 21 Green cards for Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 of lawful permanent residents.
    • Green cards for Married children of US citizens, and their spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21. Green Cards for Brothers and sisters of US citizens, and their unmarried children under the age of 21.
  • Family based non immigrant visa  
    • Fiancé K1 and Spouse K3 visas
    • (Spouses and dependants on non immigrant visa holders, e.g L2, H4, F2 )
  • Business-based   non immigrant and immigrant visas  
    • Multinational Executives and Managers – EB-1-3
    • Treaty Traders (E-1) ,  Treaty Investors (E-2) and E3 for Australians
    • Immigrant Investor: The ‘Million Dollar Green Card’
    • Extraordinary Ability in Business
    • Inter-company transfer-L1
  • Individuals 
    • HIB (workers) B1 –business Visitor, B2 Leisure visitor, F1 –Students, J1 Exchange visitors e.t.c

If after reviewing the information on our website you would like legal advice about your specific situation, please visit our Contact Us page. We would be happy to hear from you.